Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Awesome new activities

Angie has discovered two new fun things that she can do with her Mommy and Daddy.

Music in her room was a huge favorite over the summer, but in the fall she wanted t.v. more than music. She has requested music in her room in recent weeks. The new part is that she will look at me and say, "Picky up and Dance!" You can guess what this means. I can only say that this is one of the times that I am grateful that she is on the small side. During the dance portion of our evening she will request, "Spin again!" or "Do again that was awesome!"

Additionally, Angie has discovered the joys of a piggy-back ride. She couldn't quite grasp the concept until recently--our attempts at piggy back ride left her looking very confused as she slid off my back or her father's. Now we often hear, "I wanna piggy back wide!"

Yesterday morning she said, "I wanna piggy back wide!" Chas said, "Okay Angie." I then hear her say, "No, no, no! Mommy piggy back wide! Ready Mommy? Ready! Okay piggy back wide! Yay! Piggy back wide!" So we ran around the house for a few minutes. At the end, "That was awesome!"

Right now she is cleaning up the study while I type. "I guess I could tidy up! Okay! Tidy!"

I've also heard her "call" grandma to tell her, "Hi Gramma, in front Christmas tree. (Yes it's February and I put up a small tree.) Okay. Bye." or "Hi Gramma, I dance music tv. (Chas puts on VH1 during the week just before dinner.)" She uses her plastic phone, a calculator or the label maker for a telephone. She still will not talk on an actual phone though.

She remains non-stop energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home