Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Noticeable growth spurt

Yesterday, Angie did not seem to stop eating all day.

She had a couple bowls of cereal for breatfast, soup with extra pasta at lunch, pretzels, lots of carrots and some cheese as a snack, then nine large ravoli with tomato sauce and garlic bread for dinner with a bowl of ice cream for dessert.

Before I left for work this morning, I looked at her stretched across the bed and thought, "She seems to be taking up much more space...."

When I spoke to Chas later this morning he told me that he let her sleep in because she "seemed to need it." Then he said "She seems longer today."

I think she had a nice growth spurt in the last twenty four hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home