Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Namesake

Angie and I have been working on her name. For roughly a week she has managed to say some variation of all four of her names in the correct order.

Tonight she looked me straight in the eyes and said very clearly, "I'm Angie-Baby!"

My heart stopped for a second.

She looked at me again and said, "I'm Angie-Baby!"

I gave her a big hug and said, "Yes you are sweetie."

She put that together on her own, I've never mentioned that phrase to her.

Most everyone who knows us, knows that Angie was named for my best friend Angie Young who died several months before I became pregnant. When we were very small, my friend Angie would tell people her name was "Angie-Baby Helen Young."


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home