Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Comedian

Every night when I come home, Angie takes my water jug and puts it in the kitchen sink while I remove my shoes. She's at that age when she is eager to help and she always seemed to want to do something while waiting for me to come into the main kitchen area. She eagerly takes the jug and runs it to the sink proudly, like she's just established world peace.

For the last two nights during this ritual, Angie has taken the empty jug, staggered around the kitchen while bending backwards from her waist. She has groaned, grunted, and said in a straining voice, "Oooh heavy. Beeee careful!" She then sat on the floor cross legged and said, "I'm okay. I'm all right." Then she repeated the entire scene again. She did this several times last night and I couldn't stop laughing at her.

She seemed really pleased with the entire situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home