Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sweet Dreams

As I was attempting to put Angie bed Sunday night, I said, "Sweet Dreams Angie." Then I asked her what she dreamed about.

A big smile spread across her face and she said, "I dream about animals."

So I asked her what kind of animals.

She smiled again and said, "Jaguars and toucans and tree frogs."

I told her those were very good things to dream about and kissed her good night.

I thought her dreams were inspired by an episode of Go Diego Go, but there is no toucan in the tree frog episode. She also has a book with rainforest animals--just beautiful pictures of animals in the rainforest and the name of each animal. She loves that book and creates her own adventures when we "read" the book together.

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home