Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Thanks Grandma!

For dinner tonight, we had lamb chops and corn on the cob.

Chas brought out the corn and placed the corn handles on the table too. Usually, only Chas and I use the handles because we try not to give our child sharp pointy objects. She be just as dangerous to us as to herself.

Well, last week, while Chas and I were driving the highways and by-ways of PA, Grandma and Grandpa had corn on the cob with Angela. Grandma has handles too, and placed a pair in Angie's cob. Angie loved using the handles. She was very pleased with them apparently.

Tonight, I buttered Angie's corn and placed it on her plate.

"But what about those?" She said pointing at something I couldn't see. "Grandma gave me handle thingies!"

So Angie used the handle thingies. No injuries to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home