Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mommy's Girl

Angie really likes the Muppet Show. Chas and I wanted to expose her to the classics, so we have ensured that she has watched the few dvds that we have.

She requests them by color or name ("Green one" or "Steve Martin"). She has dubbed some of her pony accessories (crowns and brushes) to be "Gilda Radner Stuff."

Much to my delight, she likes the Star Wars episode with Mark Hamil, C3PO, R2D2 and Chewbacca the Wookie.

Like me she love Gonzo, and so she runs around telling me earnestly, "Mommy do you know how Dearth Nader is? He is the Greatest Gonzo!" She loves Dearth Nader.

Bursting with pride I am.

Do I sometimes worry that I'm just creating a second generation nerd? Maybe. But I think I'll focus on making her comfortable with her preferences and choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home