Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Upon Arriving Home Tonight

I returned home, opened the kitchen door to find the following:

Angie leaping/skipping/running from the living room, through the kitchen and into the bedroom shouting, "Daddy! Have you finished the errands? Have you finished the errands Daddy?" A few seconds later, she reversed the route (bedroom-kitchen-living room), shouting once again, "Daddy! Have you finished the errands? Have you finished the errands Daddy?"

I personally witnessed at least six identical complete trips.

My dear husband was sitting at the kitchen table, beside his laptop, head resting on his hand with an exhausted, bemused expression.

I can only imagine how long this had been going on.

He looked at me and said, "She had a really good nap."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home