Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Monday, July 31, 2006

Things a Mommy Can Fix

When i came home from work tonight, we all cozied up together on the bed. I asked what we were having for dinner tonight and Chas said, "Ravioli." Then he turned to Angie and said, "Do you know what we're having for dinner tonight? (Her blue eyes light up in anticipation) Ravioli!"

Angie looks downcast as this news sinks in and she puts her forehead on the bed while exclaiming, "Oh No!"

We all know that currently, her preferred pasta is spaghetti, not ravioli.

Chas and I briefly confer and I convince him that it would be okay to have spaghetti tonight instead.

So we give Angie the good news and she's happy again. CHas tells her to thank me because it was my idea. Eyes a glow, she thanks me.

At least that is one thing I can make better. The older she gets, the less I'll be able to fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home