Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Saturday, April 12, 2008

We Have an Actual Wobbly Tooth

Angie and I went on a little adventure today. I had to have some blood drawn for some routine tests early this morning. Angie woke up early too, startled me as I thought I was the only one up and we decided she would go with me.

While eating her bagel in the car, she started complaining that her mouth hurt. When we arrived at the lab, I saw a genuine wobbly tooth! We both were very excited.

We had a very nice morning. Angie and I read a magazine together in the waiting room then she held my hand to help me be brave while my blood was drawn. We took a longer way home rather than hitting the highway and enjoyed the ride. At her request, I bought her an apple so that she could try to lose her tooth in the way Lola did (from Charlie and Lola). Fortunately she didn't eat it--everything else bothered her tooth so much when she ate that I shudder to think how a crunchy apple would feel.

Now I am desperately trying to stitch the pocket of her tooth fairy pillow on the fabric in time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home