Hopefully a more up-to-date account of Angie's busy life

Monday, September 06, 2004

Twos

Hey, I just looked at our age chart for Angie and discovered she is all twos today! Two years old, two months, two weeks and two days. Nifty.

She's peering over the gate to the computer room right now, so I'm about to depart to dance to our nighttime music with her.

Twos. She's has always been very independent regarding what she likes, and she hasn't hesitated to tell us when things weren't the way she wanted them. However, she really hasn't been a Terrible Two. Of course we're only two months into this so she could really throw us for a loop.

I've heard the Three's are worse. I won't think about that now. I'll just go get her ready for bed and we'll dance.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I think Angie has enough energy for three kids.
    Don't rush us. ;o)

    --Mommy Monster

     

Post a Comment

<< Home